Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Dog Dandruff

Dog Dandruff

I live in Colorado, a pretty arid state. We got a chocolate lab puppy, anyways, since we have gotten it, its had extremely bad dandruff and the vet said its just really dry skin, is there anything I can do to help him with his itching and his dry skin??

Bathe him in Oatmeal Shampoo. Your local pet store should carry some. Oatmeal is great for their skin. :) Look for an oatmeal spray for inbetween bathings.
    Blessed Be

Salem Witch Child

Tea Tree Oil is also excellent.
    Bathe him in some Tea Tree Oil a couple of times a week - with COOL, not hot or warm water.

Except Dog Food, how much water should I feed my little pet dog (a Chihuahua)? Should it be different in summer from in winter? Thanks for anyone’s help in advance!
    [URL=http://authoritydogfood.org]Authority Dog Food[/URL] has the attention to help you provide the best for your pet and make your pet has a good posture.

With this information your are spoiling us. Great post, thanks for sharing.