Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My first post :) Just found the forum.

I have to ask so I donīt break any rules. I have a site where I write inspirational short stories. (Animal stories too). Am I allowed to put that link in my signature or is that considered advertising?

And a lovely forum you have!

Leena :)
    The purpose of life is Joy!
    www.inspirational-short-stories.com

Yes you can post that, just nothing explicit or commercial.
    The reason dogs are great is they wag their tails, not their tongues.

Re: No advertising - including in signatures

Hi,
    i like and love also animal forum.

Is it possible to post a survey asking if people would be interested in learning more about the lesser known endangered species?
    Thanks

Welcome to the forum! Please go to the introductions section if you would like to say hello to members and to tell us a little about yourself. Regarding your query, normally links in posts are not allowed until you are an established member with a good number of posts, but if your survey is non-commercial and is animal-centred I would be happy to make an exception - although the post would be moderated first.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkey12 View Post
    Is it possible to post a survey asking if people would be interested in learning more about the lesser known endangered species?
    Thanks
    Yes you can post a poll. You can create a poll with up to 10 options. Post a new thread in the topic you want and scroll down under additional options until you find Post a Poll.