Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Grooming tips...

hey, I am wondering how egzactly to groom my beloved Bandit, but, all the places I have found online, either want to give me a ton of instructions that make NO sense at all, or they only want to sell me stuff, anyways, please, anyone who knows anything replie, just tell me anything that might help me... :)
    -U.N.Owen-

It would help if you were more specific. What breed is bandit? Are you wanting to clip? Are you wanted to just bathe? Give us a little more info so we can help you. :D
    Blessed Be

Salem Witch Child

oh, sry, bandit is the name of my ferret, and i need info on how to groom him, I'm actually saposed to do a report on how to groom a ferret for a class, :? but i cant find any sites online that will just tell me how to do it and not just try and sell me stuff :evil:
    -U.N.Owen-

Oh. Well like dogs, Ferret shampoo is sold specificly for them as you have probably found out. It's better that you get a shampoo made for them so that their hair and skin is taken care of. Using detergernts on animals strips the hair and leaves the skin dry.

I have never owned a ferret. But I think it's pretty much the same as grooming a dog otherwise. :wink:
    Blessed Be

Salem Witch Child

Excellent news, thank you for posting this.