Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

I'd like to remember my Fudge

I'd like to remember my Fudge as he was a cheeky little fellow, nibbling my lip instead of licking it like the other pigs do :D
    Chattering his teeth at the bars asking for a handout of Cucumber or Parsley which were his favourites and humming as the ladies went be :) Oh Fudge why did you have to leave and cross the rainbow bridge :cry:
    We miss you soo much :cry:

R.I.P our little man
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a178/caitlinkerrie/thesalisburypigs.gif[/img]

[url]http://cutiecavies.proboards61.com[/url]

Sorry

Im so sorry for ur loss, ive never had a guinea pig but ive always thought they were adorable. Fudge is probably missing u terribly in rainbow bridge
    ChArLiE aNd ZoEy LoVe YoU!

Re: Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Sheka
    Im so sorry for ur loss, ive never had a guinea pig but ive always thought they were adorable. Fudge is probably missing u terribly in rainbow bridge
    My heart goes out to you as well.

Our precious animal companions do miss the close physical contact with us just as we miss holding them. But they don't "miss" us in the same way we miss them. From their sunny places at Rainbow Bridge, they can just peek under the Rainbow whenever they want to see us and see how we're doing. And some very special ones actually take "short trips" back to visit us in Spirit-form. How lucky we are when we sense them watching or sense their spirit presence.

{{{ hugs }}}
    Juanita (& the kids - Missy, Taffy, Smudge & Marmie)

I m very sorry for your loss. I understand your feelings and Its really difficult time for you. Loss of any loved pet is very painful to us. I hope he also miss you in rainbow bridge.
    We never forgot our loved pets. They are like our family members and our best friends. I lost my pet last week and I also miss him very much.
    May he rest in peace.