Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Perfect Pet

Perfect Pet

hi evrey1, Well ive recently been looking for the perfect pet. Im looking for a small pet (pocket pet) but i want one that LIKES and wants human affection, and one that doesnt poop on ur hand when u pick them up. it can be from hamster size to ferret size. Id love any suggestions

Sheka :lol:
    ChArLiE aNd ZoEy LoVe YoU!

Hi
    Red Eared Slider Turtles are good pets my turtles have never pooped on me (unless they get scared!)
    They poop in the water.
    I have heard of ferrets that poop in the corners of the house so you could put a litter box.
    But I am not sure of them!
    And believe me many people think that turtles don`t know anything but my turtles show a lot of affection to me especially when I am sad.
    Please forgive my spelling!
    Animals always become best friends.

you have red ear sliders???
    i know a woman who needs to talk to you! she does bird rescue but over xmas some fool chose to dump two red ear sliders on her door step and shes desperate for help of some sort,i will try to find her if thats ok with you and bring her here???
    (shes a web friend)

That`s so sad :cry:
    bring her, I`ll try to help her as much as I can.

hi
    thanks for that,ive just got news they have found a new home :)
    the guy has built them a habitat that i quote 'resembles their own eco system' its sounds that they have 'landed on their feet :)

thanks again

That`s great news!
    Thanks for letting me know.
    I`m really happy.
    You just made my day! :lol: