Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Cub

learning here, please help

hi,i was wondering how everyone is doing? i have a minature horse,,she has a balding spot in her mane,,about one inch long,,im awaiting on a busy vet,,anyone know?,,and anyone have any helpful horse links,,i lost them all,,i also need to know how to measure hands high?,,im trying to learn,,so id really aprreciate any info
    ****LOVE MANY, TRUST FEW, ALWAYS PADDLE YOUR OWN CANOE!!****

Cub
    well i got her doctored up already, but id still appreciate any links to horse info i can get,,i had a wonderful site one time saved,,but crashed since then,,and theres no way i can tell you what it was now.
    ****LOVE MANY, TRUST FEW, ALWAYS PADDLE YOUR OWN CANOE!!****

Hands is measured from floor to horses shoulder in a leavel line, 4" to every hand. Not sure about sites but one of the best books out there to have is Horse and Rider, it goes through everything you could need to know. You might want to try a local stable and see if they will teach you some, or a raceway, if they have the time, their great for learning about injuries and proper grooming. Good luck