Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

My beautiful Lily

I noticed my Lily breathing heavily and decided she needed to go to the vet. I adopted her a year ago and she was extremely overweight. I tried to get her weight down, but nothing seemed to work. I dreaded the day I knew her little heart couldn't take it anymore. The vet suggested a few things and i was willing to try anything. I have no money as I am a grad student with no income. So, the vet bill came as a shock, but anything for my Lil. The vet said, "at least you can give her a chance." Well, her chance wasnt a very big one. I found her the next morning when i woke up to check up on her and give her breakfast. My whole world has fallen apart. I know I only had her a year but she was my baby and I am going to miss her so much. She was a best friend and I feel so empty without her. I have so many loving people surrounding me, but i cannot think of anything but her.

I love you, Lily.
    Lily, I love you and miss you so much.

Sorry

Im so sorry about Lily, i know how much it hurts to lose a loved pet.
    I hope you and Lily meet at rainbow bridge, im sorry for you loss

deepest sympathy,
    Sheka
    ChArLiE aNd ZoEy LoVe YoU!

I am very sorry to hear about Lily.
    Please visit our Pet Loss area....and feel free to continue to share with us.

http://www.animalforum.com/gpetloss.htm

I'm so sorry about Lily. I now how you feel I lost my best bud Victoria just a few days ago.

Anyway,I hope Lily goes to heaven.

Hi ! Gem ! I am so sorry for your Lily. I do experienced like you and I know how much painful it is to endure the loss of a beloved pet. May god bless her soul and keep it in entire peace. Please now come out of this grief for your health and get another pet to cherish you.