Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Dog Birthday

Dog Birthday

Any ideas for a dog birthday party? I'm having one at the dog park and expecting about 10-12 people and 15+ dogs of various sizes. I have goody bags for the people, treats and cake but I need some activities ... something we can all do at the party. I'd like to give pictures to the guests but I'd like to think of a fun way to do it.

dog party

Well i have a few, my dog had a birthday last year
    -trick contest (havce judges ribbons)
    - bobbing for hotdogs (get a kiddy pool and put some hotdogs in and fill halfway with water)
    - hot dog fetching (have the owner throw a hotdog and see how much of it is left when the dog brings it back..this 1 is tricky, the one with the biggwest peice wins)
    -dressup ( fill a box with all kinds of doggy clothing and have fun..maybe have a fashion show)
    -tail wagging contest (see which dog wags its tail the most in a matter of seconds (ribbons)
    -kissing contest (see which dog kisses its owner the most) ribbons

well thats all i did at my dogs party but try searching the internet for some more fun ideas

from,
    Sheka :lol:
    ChArLiE aNd ZoEy LoVe YoU!

dog party

Well i have a few, my dog had a birthday last year
    -trick contest (havce judges ribbons)
    - bobbing for hotdogs (get a kiddy pool and put some hotdogs in and fill halfway with water)
    - hot dog fetching (have the owner throw a hotdog and see how much of it is left when the dog brings it back..this 1 is tricky, the one with the biggwest peice wins)
    -dressup ( fill a box with all kinds of doggy clothing and have fun..maybe have a fashion show)
    -tail wagging contest (see which dog wags its tail the most in a matter of seconds (ribbons)
    -kissing contest (see which dog kisses its owner the most) ribbons

well thats all i did at my dogs party but try searching the internet for some more fun ideas

from,
    Sheka :lol:
    ChArLiE aNd ZoEy LoVe YoU!