Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Mean People

Mean People

Im not sure if you have ever heard of BONSI CAT but it is a very rude and upsetting thing that has been around for a bit. A man puts kittens into a jar with tubes to feed it in their mouth and a tube for well the nasty things. He closes the lid and and keeps them in it for ever the cats bones break and he cat dies in there. No matter how big the cat gets he keeps them in there. FOR PEOPLE WHO THINK THAT IS OK I AND MANY OTHER PEOPLE HATE YOU. People including me would love to put a stop to this. However i feel like it would be to much for me to handle as i am only 13. If any one really cares and would like this to stop please help me out and stop this man and his buissness. If you think what i am saying is insain please go to the web site of a crule man. this web site is: http://bonsaikitten.com/ . Please please please help
    :D meg :D
    Yorkshier terrier = 11 years old
    Airdale terrier = 2 years old
    Soon to be horse owner

bonsai joke

Dont worry, this thing has been proven as a joke. The owner declared it was a hoax a while ago because of constant complaints. as u can see on the website there pictures dont show any of the cats being bonsaied. and there is no way to order this "prdoduct" or contanct him. Im 13 too and i had the same reaction until i found it was a dumb joke.
    ChArLiE aNd ZoEy LoVe YoU!

PS

Where did u get your yorkie, ive been looking for a good breeder :D

well i got my yorkie what i was 2 so i don't really know and the sad thing is the web site does show pictures if you go into gallery
    :D meg :D
    Yorkshier terrier = 11 years old
    Airdale terrier = 2 years old
    Soon to be horse owner

bonsai

Yes, but in the pictures the cats where eether fake, digitally put in or where in a big glass box. The owner confessed after all these complaints, hate mail est...,
    notice there is no way to contanct him.