Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hybrid View

This guy is pathetic

So I'm sitting here, snacking on Cheez-Its and surfing the internet. I glance over to see this guy, staring up at me.

"Sure wish I had one of those Cheez-Its."

Please notice the back legs kicked out, and the front paw hanging off the edge of the couch.

"I'm starving to death. No really, I feel faint. You better give me one before I pass out from hunger."

"Is she reaching for the box?!"

"Oh, man! That's not a Cheez-It, it's just the stupid camera again."

Is he not the most pathetic, pitiful animal that you have ever laid eyes on?
    He's really good at laying on the guilt trips. He managed to weasel a few crackers out of me. Little brat. :wink:

That is absolutely hysterical!
    You are definitely abusing this poor, mistreated dog.
    :)

lol

Your pup is very cute. Kota does the same thing. She knows my daughter drops some stuff so she'll just sit in front of her till she does. She's sometimes like a pointer. She won't leave her eyes off of Sierra till she gets something or until the food is gone.

We use to have the same type dog too. Her name was piewacket. :D
    Blessed Be

Salem Witch Child