Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Pooka is gone but never will be forgotten

As I posted before Ian aka Pooka was very sick. We didn't know what was wrong with him. The Vet ran many, many tests and could not put their finger on it all they came up with is that it was something to do with his pancreas.

Pooka was a very healthy cat and in 24 hours my best buddy was gone. This is probably the hardest thing I have every had to go through. It was just so fast.
    I am new to this group and would love to talk to other dog lovers.

I am so very sorry to hear that. How utterly devestating.
    Please read our pet loss support page....and feel free to talk if you need to.
    http://www.animalforum.com/gpetloss.htm

:cry: So sorry to hear about your loss.

I am so sad about this ! Really pet are innocent lovers who cherish us in stress and any critical time. Please try to come out of this grief and take another pet to enjoy. God Bless. . .

ease

I had something similar happen to my favorite cat ever, she was healthy and died within 3 days of something being noticeable wrong. I loved her so much and she was my best friend. I mourned her for 2 years and only a couple of individuals understood how I could be so attached to a cat.

A death of a loved one is hard. I buried my cat and planted a fig tree above her. That way I could take care of her as she grew in a different form and I could sit beside her and find peace for myself. I hope you can find a way to ease your pain.
    I have 2 humans, 2 dogs, and 2 cats and we all live together HUMANELY (and go through a lot of dog food, let me tell ya).