Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

I like to sit on my... donkey. ;o)

Heyla! Newbie here, and yes in answer to that cyptic comment I really DO have a donkey. It makes for some interesting jokes, but I'll spare you(and try to avoid being kicked out on my first post). This donk, Hummer(or ALERRT's Humdinger if you're being official... and anal) is from a rescue and is my first equine to train start to finish. Actually though, he's more interested in flirting with every person that comes along than being trained. No loyalty! :wink: I regularly threaten to get a horse or a dog instead, but so far I havn't quite gotten around to it.

Drop me a line and say hello!
    ~Roane

Hiya Roane,

We welcome your ass here.
    Er....I mean I welcome you and your ass.
    Err....your donkey. :)

OK, ok I am sure you've heard them all before so i will go quietly now.

Welcome to the forum, Roane.

Ass me no questions, I tell you no lies.

:lol:

We are a friendly group, we'd love to see pictures of your.....um......

donkey.

heh heh
    Redyre Rottweilers
    "Penny" U-CH Eternal Moon Finders Keepers
    "Didds", TT * "V-"PeeWee" BH AD IPO 1 TT
    Waiting at the Bridge...
    V-Roxy CD, ASCA CD, TT, TDI, HIC, CGC
    Best in Vet Sweeps, ARC Reg. IV Specialty, 9/01

:? I am sorry I have no pics to share at the moment! I just got a new computer and it is like no computer known to man. The only pics I can put on it right now are my summer photos which are sadly donkey free(and were on a CD, while all my longeared photos on on floppies and I can read them right now).

So, blah, computers are a pain. But I'll get pics soon. I am very glad you guys like ass puns! :lol: I like to tell people I used to be half assed, but changed my mind and went all the way. I will have pics of my old muley about when I get photos of my ass. I do so love to show off my ass!

Have either of you ever heard of Acmepet, by the by??
    ~Roane

Sounds like you have a great ass, Roane. I'd love to see pictures, when you finally get a chance! :wink:

I've heard mixed reviews about Acmepet. I've never ventured over there, myself. And actually, I heard a rumor a while back that it closed down, although I'm not sure if that is true or not.

Look forward to seeing some pictures Roane,

how do I show off my ass?

Ok, I have successfully installed my floppy drive and am now admiring my own ass. But it appears to me that I have to upload my photos to a webpage and post the address here because they can't be uploaded to the board directly. Is this the case? If not, I'd love some directions. If it IS the case I'm going to have to see if any of my old webpages are accessible or sign up for a new one. :? How annoying.

[/img]
    ~Roane

I think that this site allows you to upload your photos to it, but I don't know how that works.
    You can try Photobucket, in the meantime. They'll give you a free account that allows remote hosting. They even give you the tags for it, so all you have to do is copy and paste. I use it to host images for my blog.
    http://photobucket.com/

Hi welcome

Id love to see pics of your ass!! ...that sounds so wrong but..w/e Lol ok im going to stop using the word ass now Lol well jus wanted to say welcome and keep on posting with funny ass jokes evrey1 Lol :D

Luv,
    Sheka (human slave) charlie (dog) greemel ,thomas (cats)
    Nemo (clownfish) ying and yang (blue fishies) Gary (snail) Bubbles ( yellow fish) peach (starfish) Zoey (quaker parrot) chico, rico, Niko (keets)
    ChArLiE aNd ZoEy LoVe YoU!

Meet my big white hairy.... donkey

This first pic(they are both two years old, but beggars can't be choosers) is from our trip to the living museum in Santa Fe known as Las Golondrinas. People reinact various things from the days when the spaniards lived in NM and teach visitors about their specialty. Obviously mine is equines and I told people about donkeys and let them pet him. With my old mule I used to do side saddle demonstrations and maybe someday I can with Hummer as well.

This second is the day Hummer was broke to cart, and he's never done it again, but again, it's a future possibility. Hope you enjoy the pics!

[/img]
    ~Roane