Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Puppy refusing to eat raw meat

Hi, I have been feeding my 11 weeks old Pomeranian puppy the raw diet ever since I got him from the breeders. However, recently he has had an upset tummy due to some pork livers, and now he is turning his nose on the raw meats I give him. He seems to like kibbles at the moment, so does that mean I should feed him kibbles which I am not very fond of?

Re: Puppy refusing to eat raw meat

Hi,
    First of all, let me make you aware that a small puppy of 11 weeks should never be given raw meat. In particular, raw meat can be infected with bacteria and this might cause stomach infection. Give your puppy nutritious food, something which is easily digestable.

Re: Puppy refusing to eat raw meat

I know this is an old thread and your pet must have grown up now. But dogs remain healthy if dog owners offer them with different kind of food. All dog breeds have different eating habits and they required different amount of supplements for their proper growth. For some days one can go to a dog food supplier that offer dogs different variety of food which help them to grow well. There are suppliers like NY dog food delivery or Brooklyn dog food delivery that are good suppliers of dog food. You can even order food for them online. For example, http://hudsonschow.com/orders/new is a place we can order food for dogs.