Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

my dog eddy was put to sleep

even though im 14 years old i have a dog named eddy he was a dal. and grey hound mix. we had gotten him the the neighbors.we bonded durning the summer and came the best of friends.since we lived in a neighborhood where there was a lot of blacks that alwaysed teased him he started to hate them.i tried to break him of it but no matter how hard i tired he would try to bite them.one day two colored boys came in my back yard and eddy waqs there and chased them on to the fence.they called the pound on him. we called and went to the shelter to get him back.they said the dog had to be put to sleep. i asked if i could be there so he woulndnt get scared .but i was too later they had already killed him.i went home and cryed my self to sleep for three weeks i cryed my self to sleep i wouldnt eat either .my parents then came home with a purbred spanish mastiff i though i could never love a pet again but i was wrong and now the mastiff is my dog his name is draco . eddy taught me a good lesson . even though i have draco now eddy will still me in my heart for ever

Hi Suzy,

so sad to read your story Eddy sounded a wonderful boy. I hope you have years of fun with Draco and you can get on with your life after your sad loss.

Anne.

Sounds like really bad and I m sorry for your loss. Its such a horrible tragedy and bad experience for you. I know you loved you dog. I lost my dog last month and its really hurting me. I miss him so much.
    I think eddy was good pet and also loved you. He is always with you in your new pet. Death of any pet is very painful.
    My prayers and wishes with you. I hope you happy in your life.
    God Bless you.

I'm sorry for the loss. I've had my share of experience like this and I understand that its like you've lost a part of the family. Don't worry though, I'm pretty sure all will be well.
    Last edited by LPC; 02-12-2016 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Unrelated commercial link removed

So sorry for your Dog Eddy. I have also experienced like this and please try to get out of grief and have another pet to cherish you.

ohhh that was so sad.... Im very sorry for your eddy's loss.. hope your in good condition now..

ccarltonn45
    HY,
    so sad to read your story Eddy sounded a wonderful boy. I hope you have years of fun with Draco and you can get on with your life after your sad loss.
    Last edited by LPC; 09-08-2014 at 02:26 PM.

ebbenezer66
    I lost my dog last four month and its really hurting me. I miss him so much.

As i can see you really love your dog so much.. Try to love the new pet they gave you..
    Last edited by LPC; 01-22-2017 at 12:18 PM.

He is always with you in your new pet. Death of any pet is very painful.
    My prayers and wishes with you. I hope you happy in your life.
    Last edited by LPC; 01-22-2017 at 12:17 PM.
    brutus954