Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Dog passed away :(

So, I went on vacation for about 2 months, and completely forgot about my dog. I thought I had taken it to the shelter or given it to a friend but little did I know I left it at home with half a bowl of water and the last little bits of his Pedigree at the bottom of his food bowl :( I came home to him dead on the kitchen floor, and he had already started to rot. I still have the body, I froze it because I am really attached to him and I don't really know what to do. I have accidentally killed 3 other animals in the past, so I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't get another pet, but I just love them so much! What should I do?

Thanks!

OMG! I don't know what to say but I'm so sorry on what happened. .Maybe you should move on and start your life with a new pet that's all

Feel sad

This is not your fault but this really feel very bad when you are missing some loved one.At least you have checked before leaving for vacation this would definitely not cause any trouble to your dog.

Hi dude,..
    its very sad news that your Dog passed away,.......