Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hybrid View

What is it that drives your love towards animal?

Although this mind sound like a dumb question, we all have our own reasons as to why we love someone and in this case our pets or our love for animals.

One of the things that drives my love towards animal is the fact that they are so innocent. Whether it be a tiger killing a deer or a dog wagging it's tail while playing ball, it's all so innocent. Everything is so natural, so innocent.

What is it that drives your love towards animal?
    Chris

That's an interesting question.

Innocence is a great thing - it means you trust everyone and everything and are happy in an uncomplicated way. That's lovely to be around - no question.

But I certainly don't love animals less, whose innocence has been destroyed. Just think of greyhounds from Spain, that are adopted in our countries. In fact, I love them even more.

So innocence isn't the determining factor. For me, I think the thing that is so attractive about animals is that their emotions are always real, and never hidden. That makes for direct, honest interaction. If only it were so with people - maybe they would all seem delightful, too?
    Amazing animal stories at http://www.noblebrute.com

Why don't we love animals when they do love us. Animals have great sense and feeling power. If you love them they will give you double.

Start loving animals, its a beautiful feeling when you can feel the love of those who cannot express themselves in words. They can just feel and make you feel
    Last edited by Brooks; 10-05-2012 at 10:18 PM.

I think that's what's called preaching to the choir....
    Amazing animal stories at http://www.noblebrute.com

You don't ruin your livelihood by beating on a milk cow, you'll have no milk for it and hence, no money.
    Last edited by David; 10-21-2012 at 09:04 PM. Reason: removed non-related links
    brutus954