Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dogs Valentine!

LMAO That's just wrong!

:) Hi Raquette

Your massage are nice. I agree from your massage.
    Horse Hoof Care

ebbenezer66
    I think that valentines for dogs are kind of dumb; yes, Christmas and Easter stuff too. But once I see the latest creations the pet market has designed to entice us, I always find myself buying one or more of the cutest, coolest dog specialty for each holiday. I'll share some of this year's valentine favorites with you.

if people fall in love so why can't be the animals? we maybe just no idea how they show their affection but we know how they love us... Cremation Urn

Happy valentine

Last edited by David; 10-03-2012 at 10:00 AM. Reason: removed non-related links

jingle bell~~jingle bell~~~

================================================== =
    Author is a dedicated fashion reviewer working for a cheap wedding dresses online shop called FashionLande which is professinal in providingwedding party dresses discount wedding dress black evening dresses and little black dresses.

Haha...very funny idea. Love to watching this.

Valentine's Day gift, the best gift for your lover.

awesome post thanks for sharing :)