Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Those Chipmunks

Those Chipmunks

I can't believe there isn't any posts on this well I guess I that Admin of another forum will start one :)

Have you ever noticed the behavior of chipmunks, they climb trees and run when they see people.

Have you ever tired thinking their smart, well I know 3 chipmunks their smart as humans in my opinion.

I've became friends with them, do you think their smart?

the squirles around here are highly intellegent but dangerous, they have little fear of humans and with recent discoveries of rabies not far from here are bound to be prime carriers. People need to learn not to feed and humanise these animals, when they become tame, they become a problem.
    The reason dogs are great is they wag their tails, not their tongues.

Yes that is true, they can do such but the one I know is nice and wonderful.

I'm different in my thoughts of mind and such. This chipmunk runs up to me a lot but its winter now so I never see him.

Chipmunks where I live, are very nice. But somehow I'm good with animals but fish so this is probably why that is with the chipmunks.

Question: How new is this thread?

not overly, it was put in on a request and has not yet been used.
    The reason dogs are great is they wag their tails, not their tongues.

Squirrels Too

Lets add the Squirrel Pictures to the discussion. Afterall, chipmunks are the smaller cousins of the squirrels.

Alvin and the Chipmunks is an American animated television series featuring The Chipmunks, produced by Bagdasarian Productions in association with Ruby-Spears.