Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Treating Dogs Like People

I LOVE dogs don't get me wrong, but I don't exactly think they should be treated exactly like humans. I know a girl who has a dog that had puppies 2 years ago. They got rid of all the puppies but one. They are throwing a birthday party for these dogs and "reuniting" them at the dad's home of the puppies. They are baking cakes and cassaroles soley for the dog's to eat. I think this is a little ridiculous!!!

my opinion..its not bad to love your pet, but i guess treating them like real human is too much also, i mean, some other people really think that your crazy already, for animals, i guess giving love, care and improtance is already enough for them..no need to transform them into human and treat them like us..
    [url=http://www.roomescapegames247.com]Room Escape Games[/url]

[url=http://www.roomescapegames247.com/tag-2-Free-Escape-Games]Escape Games[/url]

yes, I've heard this stories too that some people do that to their dogs. I don't see anything wrong with that. May be that is their way to show their love towards their pets. I have never done that to my dogs even I love them so much. But I still find this cute and funny.

Definitely right. I agree too. Its enough if you gave love to them by showing that you care, taking care of them by feeding them nutritious foods, giving them shelter and attentions. But, throwing a party for a dog is a nonsense aside from its a waste of money and time, dogs cant appreciate what you did to them.
    [URL=http://www.ukppiclaims.org]ppi claims[/URL]

I don't mind people going overboard... but I do think it is wrong to treat animals badly which happens more than the former.
    I have 2 humans, 2 dogs, and 2 cats and we all live together HUMANELY (and go through a lot of dog toys, let me tell ya).

dogs are considered training for having children. That is to say that any white couple must get a dog before they have kids. This will prepare them for responsibility by having another creature to feed, supervise it’s bathroom activities, and to love.
    Last edited by David; 10-21-2012 at 09:17 PM. Reason: removed non-related links

i have a friend that does this too. maybe they don't have children and they need to love their dog like their own children