Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: K9 Advantix???

K9 Advantix???

Does anyone use or have experience with this product? Just wanted to get some opinions. Thanks.
    [url]www.fleameds4less.com[/url]

Frontline PLUS for Dogs and Cats, K9 Advantix, and Advantage for Dogs and Cats.

I have, but my dog had a surface allergy to it, she ended up with hot spots and I found that year the one treatment was no where near enough, the fleas just didn't seem to react to it, which was annoying cause it was the third thing we tried that year.
    The reason dogs are great is they wag their tails, not their tongues.

K9 Advantix kills 98-100% of fleas on dogs within 12 hours, and continues to protect your dog for at least 4 weeks. In addition to killing fleas, ticks and mosquitos don’t stand a chance against K9 Advantix.

I found that year the one treatment was no where near enough, the fleas just didn't seem to react to it, which was annoying cause it was the third thing we tried that year.
    Tishawn45

The animal healthcare division of Bayer pharmaceutical company produces K9 Advantix as a flea, mosquito and tick prevention method. It is aimed at puppies and dogs over the age of seven weeks. The topical ointment is applied directly to the animal's skin and is touted as both a prevention and bug killer.

K9 Advantix II is a convenient, once-a-month topical flea, tick, and mosquito control for medication and treatment of dogs.