Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Trapping Cat from Litter Box

I am friends with a family who act like they are completely unaware of how to take care of a cat. They keep the litter box in the garage to keep the house cleaner and from smelling bad. They also have a pet door in the garage door connecting the house and the garage. Yet for some reason, they insist on closing the pet door when they go on trips, and at night time. In my opinion this is dumb because it prevents the cat from being able to go to the bathroom. They claim it's for safety reasons because their garage door that leads to the outside doesn't close completely, but I don't think that is any excuse. Then, when the cat poops on the floor they complain about it! I think that just because you are asleep or out of the house does not mean the cat does not have to go to the bathroom.

It's seems like this might increase the

issue of the smell and cleanliness in the house. If the cat can't get to the bathroom, they may be setting the cat up to fail and thus, use the house.

wow, so good!

wow, so good! that is good for us!
    [url=http://www.greatelectroniccigarette.com]electronic cigarette[/url]
    [url=http://www.thecheapestguitar.com]electric guitar[/url]