Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Loyalty

Loyalty

You can't buy loyalty,they say,
    I bought it though,the other day
    You cant buy friendships,tried and true
    Well just the same,I bought that too.
    I made my bid and on spot
    Brought love and faith and a whole job lot
    Of happiness,so all in all
    The purchase price was pretty small
    I bought a single trusting heart,
    that gave devation from the start
    If you think these things are

NOT FOR SALE

Buy a brown-eyed puppy with a wagging tail

Loyalty is usually seen as a virtue, albeit a problematic one. It is constituted centrally by perseverance in an association to which a person has become intrinsically committed.

Loyalty, is faithfulness or a devotion to a person, country, group, or cause. (Philosophers disagree as to what things one can be loyal to. Some

Loyalty is usually seen as a virtue, albeit a problematic one. It is constituted centrally by perseverance in an association to which a person has become intrinsically committed.
    Tishawn45

Loyalty, is faithfulness or a devotion to a person, country, group, or cause (Philosophers disagree as to what things one can be loyal to).

Loyalty is faithfulness or a devotion to a person, country, group, or cause (Philosophers disagree as to what things one can be loyal to. Some,

I really like this poem. Just be sure to treat your dog well and love him as much as he loves you.
    I love animals and the many different kinds that there are in the world. I work for [url=http://www.oratech.com] Oratech [/url] which helps produce products for animals.