Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Bonding of my Dog?

How can I know if my dog has bonding with me?

Re: Bonding of my Dog?

You should know that the dog has understood and bonded with you if he likes to spend time with you, obeys your command to fetch things, starts to jump on you, likes to sit on your knees and wants to wake you up in the morning.

Research proves that dogs are among the most loving and loyal creatures on earth. The moment they trust you as their owner, they’ll remain faithful forever. This is reason enough to trust and love your dog more.

Due to the nature of our day to day activities and busy schedules, you may lack the time to bond with your pet. If this is your case, you must set adequate time when you’re off duty to bond with your dog.

Dogs are also known to be one of the most emotional creatures. Before a dog becomes loyal to you, it must first trust you.

Welcome to both of you. However, the thread was sent for moderation by the forum software and hence it was looked at closely.

I have noted the following points:

You both have an identical IP address;
    One answered the other within seven minutes;
    Material has been copied from another website.

priya12, all the words you wrote have been copied from this web page: https://inspiredogs.com/how-to-know-...nd-trusts-you/

Copying material from a website without acknowledging its source could represent a breach of copyright. Please do not do this again.

It takes time to bond. I rescued my dog when she was 2 1/2 years old. She was quite a handful in the early months and it wasn't until a good 6 months after I had her that we began bonding. And that was just the beginning of an amazing friendship. Now 10 years later, with her having turned into my little old lady, gray hairs and all... I get teary eyed thinking of the day when she will pass on.

That's a very touching post, Gabora. You clearly have a very close bond with your dog. Our latest dog (not the one in my avatar) was from a refuge and is very close to us.