Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

If you could be an animal which animal would you be?

If I was an animal I think Id choose to be the octopus because 1. They are smart and can escape predators be shooting of an arm to distract them, squirting ink, or hid in a small crack and 2. They can trick other animals very well by changing colour or pretending to be another animal.
    Last edited by Caracal; 08-22-2020 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Grammar correction

Re: If you could be an animal which animal would you be?

I am a very loyal person. I never betray or deceive those I love or respect. So I would be a dog. I didn't even hesitate for a moment in making that choice (although I have no desire to return to this earth once I have left it).

Interesting and original thread, Caracal! Good work. Thank you.

Re: If you could be an animal which animal would you be?

Quote Originally Posted by LPC View Post
    I am a very loyal person. I never betray or deceive those I love or respect. So I would be a dog. I didn't even hesitate for a moment in making that choice (although I have no desire to return to this earth once I have left it).

Interesting and original thread, Caracal! Good work. Thank you.
    The Dog is a very very good choice. Your welcome