Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Around the world-common animals seen

Hello everyone!
    I couldn?t help but notice that there are many people on this forum and they live all over the world. Some in France and others in America, I can hardly find two people they live in the same country. I thought why not ask what are animals that you see pretty much every day.
    So, what animals do you see pretty much everyday? I live up Canada and I normally see many white tailed deer, the odd elk and sometimes a moose. I often see foxes and coyotes as well as squirrels and there are many rabbits but there so hard to find. I have never seen a wolf before or a cougar. I have seen one bobcat. We see the odd black bear as well.

Re: Around the world-common animals seen

Here in rural France, we see hedgehogs (although less than before owing to hedge destruction - grrr), lots of crows, the odd fox. In the forests there are wild boar, pheasants, etc.

We also have three alpacas, but they live with us, they are not wild!

Re: Around the world-common animals seen

Really? Never in my life have I seen a wild hedgehog or boar.