Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Which is your favorite cat toy?

I personally use cat mylar balls - chewy.com/sungrow-mylar-crinkle-ball-kitten-toy/dp/241961 and they work great. Keeps my cats busy while I am at work. They enjoy it very much. Please recommend more cat toys... I need to keep them busy while I am working or else they will get bored.
    Last edited by LPC; 07-13-2020 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Converted hyperlink into text

Re: Which is your favorite cat toy?

Hi, I love cats and one toy that I used that worked great is grabbing a pencil, tie one end of a peice if string to the middle of the pencil and tie the other end of the string some where so that the pencil is about a foot off the ground. Then give the pencil a little spin before you go to work.
    Last edited by Caracal; 07-28-2020 at 11:37 AM.

Re: Which is your favorite cat toy?

I recently purchased bit.ly/chcatmylar and its working great. However I will try your home made idea as well. Thanks!