Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: hello

hello

Hello there ,i am rayen ,from tunisia, a cat lover , i joined this forum to meet new friends and it will a great opportunity for me to see some pet images and stories regarding rescuing animals, i currently have 1 rescued cat.Name:  IMG_20180524_033555.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  659.6 KB

Re: hello

A very warm to the forum, Rayen! What is the name of your cat? How long have you had him/her? Is this your first rescue cat, or have you have you done this before?

good day , LPC,most of my cats are rescued ,her name is sousou she come to me when i call her that name ,she is 1 years old :D :D :D
    i found this baby in the street , she came to me from dark spot ,and followed me ,so i felt bad to leave her in that area so i took her home ,
    ))

That is wonderful work that you are doing!

thank you,hope you have a wonderful day

Hello rayen. It’s nice to meet you. I have got to say that is thee most cutest cat I have ever seen! Say hi to sousou for me!