Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Need alternate food suggestions for my pet

Orijen seems to be too rich for my puppy, any other suggestions?

Re: Need alternate food suggestions for my pet

Quote Originally Posted by LeonDick View Post
    You’re right. Orijen was a nightmare for my puppy. I fed it to my puppy for almost a month, but that was the worst month I gotta say. 1 full month of diarrhea, which eventually led to weakness, I decided to switch to Fromm's grain-free varieties(30%-32% protein percentage), they worked exceptionally well and I would recommend them. I think the problem with Orijen was its protein percentage(38-40%).
    For puppies, you can also try Taste of the Wild that has all the essential vitamins like B12, D, E, and Protein (in the form of buffalo meat, egg, chicken, beef and fish meal) or even Acana (25-30% of protein). Nonetheless, I will highly recommend you consult a vet first. There are some online portals for the same as well. You can use portals like goodvets, greatvet, veterinarian, etc.

Welcome to the forum, Greatvet. It is a strange coincidence that your IP is identical to that of LeonDick and you both use the same server. Do you live in the same street?

not sure where LeonDIck posts from

I won't post your IP address publicly, but that of LeonDick is the same as yours. The server is also identical. You can look up your own IP address easily online, if you do a search. It can happen that several people show the same dynamic IP, but certainly this IP has several reports of spam against it, so I will be watching carefully. I only mention this now, because this forum is extremely vigilant against spam. Your contributions to this forum are valued, however, so I will not ban LeonDick's membership for now, as it could prevent your being to post on this forum. Every best wish to you!

Last edited by LPC; 09-16-2020 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Hyperlink allowed, as website appears to be non-commercial and the information is helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonDick View Post
    Victor Purpose Nutra Pro
    Blue Buffalo Life protection
    Both are good alternatives for Orijen