Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hybrid View

Hello everyone! I need your help!

Hi everyone!

My name is Asia, nice to meet you! I love all animals, particularly cats(big and small haha), and I am hoping to be a zoo keeper in the future - l would love to work with Tigers one day! I have previously worked and volunteered in zoos and safari parks in England and hope to work in many more in the years to come.

I'm a final year Animal Behaviour and Welfare student at Harper Adams University, England and am currently doing my dissertation on aquatic species. I am interested in your opinions of this topic and would be grateful if you could answer this questionnaire about keeping aquatic species in captivity. You need to be a UK resident to complete it and it takes between 5-10 minutes to complete and I need as many responses as possible, feel free to share this around and ask me any qustions about it!

https://harper-adams.onlinesurveys.a...eeping-aquatic

Many Thanks!

Re: Hello everyone! I need your help!

to the forum. I hope that you get lots of responses, but I suspect that by limiting your enquiry to UK residents only, you will not get as many replies as you might like.

Welcome to the forum!

I think you should do your dissertation on The Bottle Nosed Dolphin. Bottle Nosed Dolphins are very smart animals. Did you know that they actually put half of their brain to sleep and switch to the other side so that they don’t have to sleep?
    They are actually capable of killing a shark as well.
    Last edited by Caracal; 07-30-2020 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caracal View Post
    Did you know that they actually put half of their brain to sleep and switch to the other side so that they don’t have to sleep?
    They are actually capable of killing a shark as well.
    I didn't know either of those facts. Fascinating!
    Last edited by LPC; 07-31-2020 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Inserted missing word