Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Help me reconnect with my dogs

I had a mixed female black lab name Babusar and a male white wolf hybrid husky with one blue eye named Ajab. They were both fixed and were 2 years and 1 year old respectively. When my family and I moved to China in June 2015, we sold them to a really nice family (they found us on craigslist) that had a farm out in West South Carolina (we were living in Columbia).

We just moved back to Columbia from China last month, and I would love to see them, and know how they are doing or if they passed away or were given to different owners. Problem is I don't know how to find the family and have no way of contacting them as all the phones or accounts we communicated with 4 years ago have been lost or forgotten.

Any advice is welcome.

Re: Help me reconnect with my dogs

Surely you can remember their surname? They should be in the phone book. If you can't remember their surname, then you could look in Yellow Pages for farms in SW Carolina and phone around. Otherwise, I don't know what to suggest.