Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Anyone can help me to teach my son to identify animals?

Actually I want to teach my children to identify different animals!
    So, it would be good if someone can help me by showing best way to identify animals.

Thanks in advanced!

Super Moderator

Re: Anyone can help me to teach my son to identify animals?

G'day Kevin! Welcome to the forum!

I've done a little bit of searching on Google and found this post by Scholastic. They've linked to a variety of different websites where kids can play animal games, designed to also teach them about animals. Just checking some of them out out of curiosity and I think the last link looks really fun, SwitchZoo.

https://www.scholastic.com/parents/s...t-animals.html

If you or your children don't like any of these, then I'm sure you could find something online. I just searched, 'identify animals kids' so I'm sure you can find something. Others here on animalforum may have some experiences of teaching their own children, so I'll wait and see if anyone else replies with any ideas.

Hope this helps Kevin!
    Hi There, how are you?
    I run a blog aimed at helping pet owners learn about their pets. It's only small at the moment, but the content is honest, well researched and hopefully informative. If you are interested in visiting it, please do. I would love to hear your feedback.
    Click here for my blog: www.vetbag.com

Re: Anyone can help me to teach my son to identify animals?

Thanks for posting this question.

Actually I have 5 year old daughter and she also loves to explore different animals. I usually open below site in my tablet and give her. It is actually random animal generator tool oantaining all animals from whole world.

Check this: https://randomchoose.com/random-animal-generator/

Thanks,
    Jessica