Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Bird Dance I need ideas for Dog Christmas trending 2019

Hello everyone,
    My name is Limotees, I am designer. I want to raise a campaign for Christmas dog lovers. Can anybody give me some ideas for design. I will give you the t-shirt from US for your ideas.

Re: I need ideas for Dog Christmas trending 2019

Hi Limotees,

Welcome - I hope you enjoy this wonderful site. I have for many years.

You say that you are a designer - may I ask the type of designs that you create? That would be a great first step for me.

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Cleary View Post
    Hi Limotees,

Welcome - I hope you enjoy this wonderful site. I have for many years.

You say that you are a designer - may I ask the type of designs that you create? That would be a great first step for me.

Bob
    Thank sir Bob. I am t-shirts designer. This is my design about animal: Limotees Animals t-shirt, hoodie, sweater
    But for this Christmas holiday, I completely want to focus on Dog Christmas. Can you help me some ideas?

Limotees

Hi Limotees,

I looked at you Twitter account and see that you have a large inventory of t-shirt designs including some with cute dog pictures. To be honest I don't see how my unprofessional opinion can be of any value to you. I can only speak for myself and not for any other members.