Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Newfoundland puppy for sale

We have a beautiful litter of black/ black and white Newfoundland puppies from fully health tested parents (both hip, elbow, heart and cu). Mum is our beautiful girl with many champions in her pedigree as has Dad who is a French import from the Des Our sons De Svalbard Kennels.
    These little bears are being raised in the heart of our family home with around the clock care and they want for nothing. They have been handled from birth and are extremely friendly and outgoing. They will be very well socialized, used to other dogs and children and all the normal household noises. They will be KC registered, health checked, wormed, micro chipped and will have had their 1st vaccination.
    We are now looking for loving forever homes for these amazing pups but please do your research as this breed is not for everyone. I offer shipping services contact us via private message facility on this forum.
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  118.2 KB
    Last edited by LPC; 07-08-2019 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Deleted phone number and email address

Re: Newfoundland puppy for sale

to the forum! You created two identical posts with the same words. Your first post was sent for moderation by the system, as it was commercial in nature. No doubt that is the reason why you created an identical post afterwards, but please note that this is contrary to forum rules. I have deleted your second, duplicate post.

I have removed your telephone number and email address from your thread, as it would expose you to spam bots and unsolicited phone calls. Anyone wishing to contact you can do so confidentially via the private message facility.
    Last edited by LPC; 07-08-2019 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Typo

Signature member

Re: Newfoundland puppy for sale

Welcome to the forum, I hope you stay and post more things and not just for sales posts.... Like how many pets do you have and we love photos of pets on here too! :)
    My pets: Echo, Calypso, Ninja, Tiddles and Freya the ferret

YouTube channel: Pawtastic Pets