Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hello everybody!

Hello! My name is Irene, I'm a new to the forum. I am a happy wife and a mother of son and daughter, also I have a dog, which name is Bobby.
    I like animals a lot, and we with my family are planning to have a chinchilla.
    Recently I have made the first post on this forum, I think there is very useful information there. Check it, who is interested.

Super Moderator

Re: Hello everybody!

Welcome Irene! Glad to have you on the forum. How old is Bobby, and what breed of dog is he? My guess would be... a chihuahua. Would be perfect with a chinchilla

I've also been hoping to respond to your other post but have been too busy in the real world recently. Hopefully in the next week or so I'll be able to delve into it :)
    Hi There, how are you?
    I run a blog aimed at helping pet owners learn about their pets. It's only small at the moment, but the content is honest, well researched and hopefully informative. If you are interested in visiting it, please do. I would love to hear your feedback.
    Click here for my blog: www.vetbag.com

Re: Hello everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrax View Post
    Welcome Irene! Glad to have you on the forum. How old is Bobby, and what breed of dog is he? My guess would be... a chihuahua. Would be perfect with a chinchilla

I've also been hoping to respond to your other post but have been too busy in the real world recently. Hopefully in the next week or so I'll be able to delve into it :)
    Thanks! Bobby is four years old, he is a pug)
    I'm very glad that you are interested in my topic! Thank you!
    Last edited by IreneKot; 06-12-2019 at 05:33 AM.