Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Smile Favorite Animal TV Shows

Hey everyone :)

Was wondering if anybody had any cool animal related TV shows or movies they really enjoyed. Some of my favorites are

- Steve Irwins many old shows

- Larger Than Life (starring Bill Murray) it's about how his character befriends an elephant

- Planet Earth (TV series)

- Jaws (old American Horror film about Great White Shark)

- National Dog Shows (where the dogs run around in circles and show off) :D

- Lion King (Animation, one of my old time favorites)

Really curious to see what other people enjoy, im a huge movie and tv show nerd, peace out :)

Re: Favorite Animal TV Shows

My all time favorite animal TV show is 'Mowgli & The Lion King'!

Re: Favorite Animal TV Shows

I LOVE Mowgli, there is a newer one that came out in 2018 which was super realistic looking and i recommend that to anybody who has not seen it. Such an awesome movie, but i also love the old Jungle Book (1967) thats the OG Throw back, thats back when they made awesome cartoons like Snow white and the 7 dwarfes.

I also forgot to mention Dumbo (1941) is one of my favorites, i love the Pink Elephants scene :D
    Tim Burton also just did a remake of Dumbo which i have not seen yet but it has one of my favorite actors Danny DeVito. looking forward to renting it when it comes out on DVD