Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Adorable animal videos

Hello everybody!

I recently started making videos on youtube and I started making some of cute animals but not many people seem to watch them. I wanted to see if anybody wanted to give me some input if maybe I just need to work on my skills or something. You can check out one of the videos here (Link Remove) any advice is appreciated, thanks!

New members are not allowed to post links to YouTube videos http://www.animalforum.com/showthrea...YouTube-videos
    Last edited by Wrax; 04-08-2019 at 04:31 PM.

Super Moderator

Re: Adorable animal videos

Welcome Cutie

I just checked out your video, and although they are certainly some cute animals, new members are not permitted to post links to YouTube videos of this nature. I have removed the link on your post. If any member would like to see the video, please PM Cutie on this forum for the link.

Cutie I would love for you to hang about and join in on discussions on the forum. Maybe even head over to the Introduce Yourself section and tell us all a little about yourself? Do you have any animals of your own?
    Hi There, how are you?
    I run a blog aimed at helping pet owners learn about their pets. It's only small at the moment, but the content is honest, well researched and hopefully informative. If you are interested in visiting it, please do. I would love to hear your feedback.
    Click here for my blog