Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hi Everyone Just asking for a little help

Hi, New to the forum. I am just trying to ask for a little help for our fur-baby. She is pretty ill at the moment, she has developed Mast Cell Tumors. If anyone is able to help big or small it would be appreciated.

We have had her from birth so its breaking our heart you can read more about here here: Direct link to crowdfunding site removed. Any member interested in donating is advised to contact the poster of this thread via private message on this forum and to check the identity and genuineness of the person concerned, also to verify any veterinary estimates, before making any donation. Genuine people will not mind doing this. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. http://www.animalforum.com/showthrea...funding-policy

I have attached photos of her too Sad
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Last edited by Wrax; 03-19-2019 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Removed Crowdfunding Link

Super Moderator

Re: Hi Everyone Just asking for a little help

I'm sorry to hear such bad news has bought you here Phillip. Mast cell tumours are horrible and I wish you both the best of luck. What is your dog's name? She looks very friendly and well natured.

Sadly I've had to remove the link to your crowdfunding site. If anybody wishes to financially help, please PM Phillip on this forum. I've also removed the second copy of this thread Phillip as it has been posted twice. :)
    Hi There, how are you?
    I run a blog aimed at helping pet owners learn about their pets. It's only small at the moment, but the content is honest, well researched and hopefully informative. If you are interested in visiting it, please do. I would love to hear your feedback.
    Click here for my blog