Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

the 3rd largest zoo in the world

Lahore zoo is the 3rd largest zoo in the world and annually around 3 million people visit lahore zoo. i visited the zoo and wanted to share the zoo video with you guys.
    https://youtu.be/qynt3SqzkXk

The zoo's late elephant known as Suzi died. Suzi was more popular than even the presidents of many countries. Around 50 million people knew Suzi by her name.

I want to know that did you guys like this beautiful zoo?
    Last edited by shahkarkhan; 02-01-2019 at 03:33 PM.

Super Moderator

Re: the 3rd largest zoo in the world

Hi Shahkarkan, welcome to the forum

I just watched your video and Lahore zoon certainly has a large variety of animals. I didn't know you were able to get so close to so many of the animals.

Normally new users are not permitted to post YouTube links. You can see this thread as for why: http://www.animalforum.com/showthrea...YouTube-videos. However, you seem sincere in wanting to share your recent trip to Lahore Zoo with us all. So, I've decided that your YouTube link can remain as an exception to this rule.

We would love for you to head over to the Introduce Yourself section of the forums and introduce yourself. Do you have any pets of your own or are you more interested in any of the wildlife you recently met at the zoo?
    Hi There, how are you?
    I run a blog aimed at helping pet owners learn about their pets. It's only small at the moment, but the content is honest, well researched and hopefully informative. If you are interested in visiting it, please do. I would love to hear your feedback.
    Click here for my blog