Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Kidney Treatment for Dogs and Cats

CBD Oil For Dogs is an example of a natural product that you can give your pet to help with their symptoms and alleviate some of their aches and pains. CBD is an all-natural, chemical-free oil that is derived from hemp.CBD has shown itself to be very helpful with many health conditions and may be able to help your pet going through a chronic kidney disease. For example, it has been shown in studies to be able to assist very well with inflammation in the body, nausea, anxiety, and pain.

Super Moderator

Re: Kidney Treatment for Dogs and Cats

Joysmith I'm curious if you have any experience with using CBD oil with your own pets?

With scientific research recently looking into the efficacy of CBD, there is certainly promise that it may become a beneficial product in pain relief for our pets. I've only recently learnt about how beneficial CBD oil could be after reading a few papers which discuss the possible benefits. I've included a link to an article which investigates the pharmacokinetics of CBD for canine pain relief. The article found that dogs given CBD oil showed signficicant pain reduction even in veterinary assessment. This would show some promise of the CBD benefits, although the pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics of CBD oil will certainly need further research https://www.frontiersin.org/articles...018.00165/full

I would be interested to learn if you have used the product and had miraculous results with your own pets joysmith? Or are you are simply sharing this information here so that others can begin to learn about the product? Either way thank you for sharing :)
    Hi There, how are you?
    I run a blog aimed at helping pet owners learn about their pets. It's only small at the moment, but the content is honest, well researched and hopefully informative. If you are interested in visiting it, please do. I would love to hear your feedback.
    Click here for my blog: www.vetbag.com

Re: Kidney Treatment for Dogs and Cats

Good to see you again, Wrax! Thank you for the useful link and your comments. I am allowing this thread to stay, as CBD research to help animal health is a topic worthy of discussion. However, regarding the original post, all is not as it seems. I will send you a PM.