Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Oak Tree Animals' Charity needs your support!

Dear fellow animal supporters,

We are a group of university students taking part in a research study on behalf of Oak Tree Animals' Charity who rehabilitate and rehome homeless or unwanted cats and dogs, situated in North West England.

We are desperately in need of respondents to answer this short questionnaire which will only take 5-6 minutes of your time and allow you to be entered into a 20 Amazon voucher prize draw!

This research is intended to help Oak Tree Animals' Charity improve their assistance to animals in their region by understanding how they can increase visibility in the community, as well as discover new and improved ways of ensuring a sustainable future.

Oak Tree Animals' Charity has already made a fantastic impact, helping more than 1700 animals to date and would love to find out how they could help more!

Many thanks!
    The Research Team
    Last edited by mugeortucu; 01-05-2019 at 02:25 PM.

Re: Oak Tree Animals' Charity needs your support!

Good luck with the survey. I completed it. There is a bug at the end. You cannot enter both your name and your email address. You have to choose one or the other. Surely you need both?

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the questionnaire and letting us know of this problem. I can assure you that we have looked into it and resolved the issue. Now you should be able to put in both your name and email address.

If you have solely put in your email address please do not worry, we will still contact you should you be the lucky winner. However, if you have put in your name, it would be great if you could fill out the questionnaire once more. Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

The Research Team

I put in my email address, so that should be enough. I'm not at all worried about a prize, but I did want you to know about the bug.