Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Have your say on how acceptable current farm practices and welfare standards are

Hi all, I am currently conducting a study look into 'public perception and understanding of current farm practices and welfare standards'. I am looking for participants from a wide variety of backgrounds to take part. This includes if you eat a meat restricted diet or not, and whether you have any agricultural knowledge or not. This is a rising issue in modern times and this survey will give you the opportunity to have your say on the acceptability of current farm practices and welfare standards. The survey will take 5 minutes maximum and all responses will be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance and feel free to share and spread this around. Link below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...zVfuG0uszcUJ7A

Re: Have your say on how acceptable current farm practices and welfare standards are

Welcome to the forum! I will try to complete your enquiry if I have more time after Christmas.

You created FOUR identical threads on the exact same topic. Please do not do this again. This is contrary to forum rules. I nearly banned you, but as you may not understand that forums do not allow duplicate threads, I have let this one thread remain.