Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

leopards are awesome!

don't you think they're awesome? i do think that theyre underrated especially when compared to other big cats such as lions or jaguars, but i think theyre each in their own league for coolness. did you know that panthera pardus, is the 2nd best tree climber out of all big cats with the clouded leopard (neofelis nebulosa) leading? theyre also the biggest cats to be able to stay near the very top of trees for a very long period of time unlike jaguars. they also carry food up there to protect it from scavengers!

Re: leopards are awesome!

Well, you have definitely done your research leopardlover34! :) How long have you been interested in leopards?

Although Leopard's aren't an animal I particularly know too much about, I do agree they are pretty awesome. I've always liked to see the pictures of them balanced perfectly on tree branches, high up off the ground! A very cool sight to see!
    Hi There, how are you?
    I run a blog aimed at helping pet owners learn about their pets. It's only small at the moment, but the content is honest, well researched and hopefully informative. If you are interested in visiting it, please do. I would love to hear your feedback. www.vetbag.com