Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Bird Dance Richest pets ever?

Hi guys, I've read a post about richest pets ever. Are these for real? like a dog owns villas in the Bahamas? How cool... it's!!

Super Moderator

Re: Richest pets ever?

Scarily enough, it is very true. People who have incredible amounts of wealth and want their dogs to have everything they could ever need - and more - certainly do like to spend big. I don't know the article you read, but I wouldn't necessarily think the dogs own the villas. Although I don't know how the Bahamas opperates so it may very well be true. Either way these homes are certainly little pet palaces!

I was able to find a video I watched a few months back about a Chinese man who built his dog a mansion. The link is here if it interests anyone. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roh0BjRP1KM

Otherwise, check out Instagram. You can check out the @richdogsofig page or search different hashtags. It's pretty fascinating to see the affluent lives some pets live.
    Hi There, how are you?
    I run a blog aimed at helping pet owners learn about their pets. It's only small at the moment, but the content is honest, well researched and hopefully informative. If you are interested in visiting it, please do. I would love to hear your feedback.
    Click here for my blog

Re: Richest pets ever?

Haha Gunther is way wealthier than me (they all are).
    Look Elegant. Save Elephants. The Elegant Ellie.
    TheElegantEllie.com