Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Dog Issue

Dog Issue

since this morning my dog has been constantly begging me to get out only to squat to do a poop but nothing comes out...then 5 mins after getting in she starts begging again just to do the exact same thing do you think my dog is constipated or have diarrhea she can't lie still for 5 mins and keeps bugging me is there anything I can do to help up her?

Re: Dog Issue

The dog might be constipated, but there is the remote possibility of other, more serious causes (e.g. bowel obstruction). For the moment, keep taking your dog out regularly in the hope that something will pass through. If it doesn't, then the best thing to do is to take her to the vet tomorrow for a thorough check.

Please come back and tell us how you got on.

Yeah just woke up after a few hour sleep and she has crapped all over my kitchen and living room just spent ages clearing it all up (she's currently hiding under my bed Because she knows she's done bad) I just wanna know should I limit feeding her till this has passed? I'm clueless on what to do in all her 11 years she's never had this issue before.

Take her to vet for a check over. If this hasn't happened before in her 11 years, and you gave her her normal food, then there may be some medical problem.

Hello! :) How was your dog? Is he okay now?