Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Bear Lover Apparently we all love our pets so here is the question

Since my pet is considered the brightest soul in the House, I tend to spoil her a lot because she gives me unconditional love and compassion. Few days ago I was looking to get a bed for my pet, I came across this website called nebrabeds.com ,, they claim that our purchase contributes to helping small animals around the globe.. Iím happy to find good looking petbeds but does it really contribute in aiding small animal around the world? Do you guys think this is legit...

Thanks

Re: Apparently we all love our pets so here is the question

Without checking the accounts of the company you refer to (no html links, please!), it is impossible to tell whether they actually make any donations to animal charities, or how much. The site seems to be highly commercial.

Re: Apparently we all love our pets so here is the question

I just did a quick view of the site and it is difficult to tell if what they say is true. However, if they ship worldwide it is possible their claim is true. We dog lovers can only hope they are honest and do help animals worldwide