Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Whiskey the Cat, A rescue in need of help!

Name:  AD2971B9-9AD5-43AF-8979-F7D5714E9ED9.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  388.6 KB
    Whiskey is a cat that we found living in our yard. When we found her she was very small (prpbably less than a year old). The reason that we were quick to take her in was largely based on the fact that something had severed a large portion of her tail off. We have had her a little more than a year now, but the tail wont seem to heal. We have taken her to the vet a few times now and theyre telling us that the only option they have is to amputate the remainder of her tail. We absolutely love this cat and want more than anything to be able to help her. If nothing is done the vet says her tails infection will spread to her spinc and could possibly result in perminant nerve damage. The surgery is going to cost us close to a thousand dollars, but my girlfriend and I simply cant afford it... we have started her a Go-Fund-Me and are asking for any donations we can get. We just want to help this poor kitty have a regular rest of her life without nerve damage. Anything would be a blessing. If you cant afford to help we are also accepting thoughts and prayers!

Please contact me via PM for further details.
    Last edited by LPC; 09-05-2018 at 04:17 AM.

Re: Whiskey the Cat, A rescue in need of help!

Firstly, welcome to the forum!

I am truly sorry to read about Whiskey's condition. He must have suffered terribly in the past, either as a result of an accident or (sadly) possible deliberate cruelty.

Regarding raising money via a third-party fundraising site, I wish you well. However, you have not given any details of the vet (name, address, website, telephone) or a copy of the estimate.

Please read this thread carefully: http://www.animalforum.com/showthrea...funding-policy

Direct link to crowdfunding site removed. Any member interested in donating is advised to contact the poster of this thread via private message on this forum and to check the identity and genuineness of the person concerned, also to verify any veterinary estimates, before making any donation. Genuine people will not mind doing this. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Re: Whiskey the Cat, A rescue in need of help!

As you have now attached veterinary estimates and the account number is clearly visible, you may pass on your fundraising link to members. Please come back and let us know how the operation went. Many blessings to dear Whiskey!