Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Greetings from Holland

Hi All! I am new here and thought I would introduce myself

My name is Mark and I am from Amsterdam. I love cats and own 3 cats myself. One Persian cat named Rolf, an American Bobtail cat named Harry and a Maine Coon cat named Suzy. Me and my girlfriend love our furry friends and do anything for them. Cuddling with the cats is not a problem, but we do divide other tasks such as changing the litter box or brushing the cats. I hope to find more info on cats on this forum and share my knowledge here with you. Greetings Mark

Re: Greetings from Holland

Warmest greetings, Mark! Are you of Dutch origin, or did you move there? I only ask because your English is so good!

There is lots to see on the cat section of the forum, but we could always do with some new threads. Fell free to start something new, or to respond to existing threads.

Re: Greetings from Holland

Quote Originally Posted by LPC View Post
    Warmest greetings, Mark! Are you of Dutch origin, or did you move there? I only ask because your English is so good!

There is lots to see on the cat section of the forum, but we could always do with some new threads. Fell free to start something new, or to respond to existing threads.
    Hi LPC! Thanks for the warm welcome :) I was born and raised in Holland, but I am married to a Scottish woman and have lived for many years in Ireland. Will browse around the cat forum and contribute wherever I can. Thanks Mark