Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Aquarium Research Study Have Your Say!

Hello! My name is Larynn Cutshaw and I am a Master of Arts in Marine Affairs candidate at The University of Rhode Island. I am working on a thesis project to learn more about hobbyist preferences for aquarium organisms like fish, corals, and other invertebrates.

I would like to invite you to participate in a 15 minute survey and have your say about organisms in the aquarium trade! Anyone who is 18 years or older and currently owns an aquarium (saltwater or freshwater) or is considering purchasing an aquarium is eligible to participate.

https://uribus.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe...FD9rtMN51XZzQF

This study has been approved by The University of Rhode Island Institutional Review Board. Your participation is voluntary and all answers will be confidential. The survey will not ask for any identifying information (like your name or contact information), but your IP address will be recorded to prevent anyone from making multiple submissions.

I very much appreciate your help with this study. Should you have questions or comments, please feel free to contact me by private message through this forum. You may also direct questions or concerns to my advisor, Tracey Dalton (University of Rhode Island, Department of Marine Affairs). (Her email can be obtained by contacting me first).

I look forward to your response and I thank you for your participation!

Best,
    Larynn Cutshaw
    Last edited by LPC; 07-10-2018 at 03:35 PM. Reason: e-mail address removed for privacy and anti-spambot reasons

Re: Aquarium Research Study Have Your Say!

2 WEEKS LEFT!

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to participate in our study! The survey will be closing on September 28th, so if you haven't yet, NOW is your chance to have your say about the hobby!

We are especially looking for more saltwater tank owners, so if you know someone, be sure to send them the link!

Re: Aquarium Research Study Have Your Say!

Last call - 2 days to go! It's your chance to let your opinion be heard!