Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tips of Picky Eaters Dog

If your dog is picky eater following are the tips to get picky eaters to clean their plates.
    1. Before bringing the dog to your home, come up with a feeding plan. Discuss the feeding plan with your family and stick to that plan.
    2. Eliminate the table scraps. The table scraps will cause health problems like pancreatitis.
    3. Keep the dog food and people food separate. Never let a dog eat people food. The dog should eat food from his bowl.
    4. Make a schedule and stick to the schedule. Feed your dog two or three times a day as recommended by your vet.
    5. Feed your dog with a fresh food. Donít leave the food out for a long period of time. Make fresh food three times a day.
    6. Add healthy snacks to your dogís bowl. Add chopped carrot or peas to a dog food. This is a great way to get your dog interested in food without sacrificing their health.
    7. Dogs love to play. Use a puzzle toy. A puzzle toy is a great way to stimulate your dogís mind while filling their stomachs.

Re: Tips of Picky Eaters Dog

Cool tips! Thank you for posting this. I am struggling also in feeding my dog and I think these are the best tips to follow.