Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: dog food

dog food

My dog doesn't eat much. I tried to feed him with different brands to come to know about his taste.
    I feed him with Winner Plus Dog Food and he eats that food happily.
    Is that food good for his health?
    Last edited by LPC; 04-23-2018 at 08:50 AM.

Re: dog food

I just had a quick look at it and it seems better than some other commercial dog foods, which often have a lot of added bulk.

Please note that I have removed the commercial html link in your post above.

Yeah, that is really good food for the pet, as per my point of view you can purchase some vitamins from "Posh Puppy Boutique" recently I have also purchased some pet food through this store and that is good and available in good price, and now my pet is happy and growing.
    Thank you
    Last edited by LPC; 05-15-2018 at 04:59 AM.

As you have not created a direct link, I have allowed your post above to stay as it is. As a fairly regular member, I have given you a little leeway regarding mentioning this commercial pet store.

However, you have mentioned this store in quite a few of your posts, so please do not keep doing this. This is just a polite reminder that this is a forum and not free advertising, haha! Your kind cooperation will be appreciated.

My neighbour dog just eats anything (wet or dry) or anything that people throw at him even fruits or any leftover from his owner. I think it really depends on the breed and if you really a good owner, some dog food only suitable for puppies or senior or youngster. Different age requires different food. So, in the end, your dog will be healthy.

1. Green Tripe - Tripe is loaded with naturally occurring digestive enzymes and probiotics.
    2. Milk Thistle - Although milk thistle is technically a herb not a food, it’s an important part of any dog’s diet.Follow label instructions or give a teaspoon of fresh ground milk thistle seed per 20 pounds.
    3. Raw Eggs - Next to green tripe, raw eggs are another one of nature’s most wholesome foods for dogs.
    4. Coconut Oil - coconut oil improves any dog’s skin and coat, improves digestion, and reduces allergic reactions. Look for organic sources whenever possible.
    5. Organ Meats -Organ meats are important for both raw feeders and those who feed kibble.